How can I apply for a place at the school?
You can contact us using the telephone numbers provided and arrange an appointment with Silvia Navas, our Director of Admissions and Marketing.
To ensure reduced classroom sizes and considering the limited number of places, we will send you a formal offer after the visit. You can accept this offer by paying the deposit and the enrolment fee. This will secure the place for your child. Following that, we kindly ask that you send us all the forms and paperwork required once you have filled them out.
The student admissions process involves an interview with the Director of Admissions, the Coordinator of the relevant education stage and the Director, as well as an in-depth review of the student’s academic record. Our school is marked by the customisation of each student’s learning process. To this end, it is important that parents provide us with all the information they consider to be relevant.
The fees are published on our website in Admissions/Fees
Our admissions process:
- Arrange an interview with the school administration, either over the telephone or in person.
- A guided tour of the school and its facilities (lasting approximately an hour and a half) will be offered during the interview.
- Provide your details on the visitor’s form.
- Registration request
- The school will evaluate the request and offer a place if it considers this appropriate.
- For new Secondary and Baccalaureate students, we recommend that you arrange an interview with the relevant Coordinator.
Once the offer of a place has been accepted, the enrolment fee must be paid in order to formalise and complete the admissions process.
For more information, please call +34 91 857 89 42