At Laude Fontenebro, we go far beyond the education and well-being of our students. We believe that in order for future generations to be able to live in the same environment we currently live in, we have to establish an environmental sustainability plan, teaching our students how important it is to take care of our planet and be very meticulous with certain actions that must be taken. carry out.
To this end, Laude Fontenebro has developed a sustainability plan with which to train our students in this regard:
- Promote among students, teachers, families and administration and service personnel a change of attitude towards the problems of our planet, based on their knowledge and reflection.
- Provide environmental training for teachers that in turn enables students to be trained in environmental education for sustainable development.
- Integrate and develop content on environmental education in all areas and courses, in order to turn the center into an agent that promotes the change of attitudes for a viable future of our planet.
- Make students aware of the impact and influence of their behavior on the environment, as well as the need for an active and responsible response in solving environmental problems.
- Facilitate knowledge of the value of forest spaces and sustainable development.
- Educate in the values of respect for living beings and the environment.
- Promote attitudes of solidarity, criticism, tolerance, transformation of reality and respectful of living beings and the environment.
- Encourage a responsible attitude towards the satisfaction of human needs, which must allow rational waste management and protection and conservation of the environment.
- Contribute to the development of the personality and capacities of the students, knowing that they will be the people of the future and that, therefore, they must maintain a respectful relationship with the environment.
- Encourage in students a real feeling of individual and collective responsibility about environmental problems.