As every year, 1st year high school students have participated in the XI Philosophical Olympiad in Madrid. This year with the theme Freedom vs Security.
Our 1st year high school student Sara P. has achieved third place in the Philosophy Olympiad of the Community of Madrid thanks to a masterful dissertation on the topic “Freedom vs Security”.
These awards are awarded annually, proposing to its participants the achievement of various objectives during the Olympiad:
- Bringing philosophical reflection closer to the students’ daily life and increasing the presence of such reflection in the school world.
- Promote reflection, critical thinking and dialogue.
- Consolidate and complement some of the essential contents of the curriculum of Philosophy subjects.
- Establish ties between the philosophy teachers of the Community of Madrid.
- Create communication links between higher education and secondary education.
The effort and work done by Sara deserves such recognition and we are very proud of the result she has obtained.
CONGRATULATIONS SARA! Your desire and determination to continue improving will help you in your personal and professional success.
We encourage all of you to consult Sara’s complete dissertation, winner of the third prize ⬇️
|1. DISERTACIÓN SARA PINEDA OLIMPIADA FILOSOFICA|